As usual, you have 10 questions to think about this month. These are questions to help you reflect about yourself, what you want from life and what can bring you more happiness.
You can see November’s questions here and December’s questions here.
- You are lucky; how so or not so?
It’s good to think of reasons why you’re lucky. Sometimes we don’t realise that there’s always a reason to consider ourselves lucky. You can read more about luck in my post Accept Your Luck.
- Where do you want to travel next?
This might help you plan your next holiday or adventure and motivate you to save money towards it.
- Are you holding a grudge? About?
If you are, it might be time to let go. Holding grudges causes harm only to yourself and no one else.
- What are you looking forward to?
Thinking about good things that are yet to come can brighten up your day and make you feel more cheerful about life.
- Do you need a break? From what?
Is it from your work? Get a day off. From your city? Go for a weekend away. From your partner? Go out with your friends or have some time alone. From life? Meditate, go for a walk around nature.
- Are you seeking security or adventure?
When you decide your priority, it’s easy to make decisions. Do I spend my money travelling or saving to buy a house?
- If you were going to start your own company, what would it be?
Maybe you don’t want to start your own business but answering this makes it easier to think about your passion and what you really want to work with.
- What makes “you” you?
Whatever makes “you” you shouldn’t be something that needs changed. Accept who you are and be around people who accept you.
- How do you describe home?
Home is where the heart is 🙂
- What do you want to forget?
Write all the details about this memory, talk or write about it for as long as you need one last time. Then let go.
Taken from the book Q&A a day – a 5 year journal.
- If Not For Bad Luck, I’d Have No Luck At All (naesnest.me)
- Why You Should Love Those Freckles (happiness-box.com)
- Find Your Own Path in Life (happiness-box.com)