This one comes a bit late because I was away in Brazil having too much fun but I haven’t forgotten my promise so here are the 10 questions for March:
- How could today have been better?
Today’s just one day but it might represent your everyday so your answer can help improve not only today but your life in general.
- If you could add one hour to your day, what would you do with it?
Maybe you can rearrange things and find time to do it anyway.
- In three words, describe your spirituality.
- What new activity have you tried?
It’s very important to try new activities whenever you can. They give meaning to life and make you feel empowered.
- What do you daydream about?
Sometimes this can say a lot about you, what you want and how you are feeling.
- What makes you laugh?
Laughter is the best medicine. It boosts your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain and protect you against the effects of stress. Therefore, you should do it as often as possible. Read more about it here.
- Who do you aspire to be like?
And what can you do to achieve that?
- When was the last time you felt like you were on top of the world?
Reliving good memories boosts your happiness. Plus this might help you figure out what you can do to go back to that moment or have more moments like that.
- What do you want to remember about today?
Every day has something good about it. Sometimes we forget to appreciate the little things that happen in our everyday life.
- Write down a few lines from a song or poem that you identify with at the moment.
- If you haven’t seen them yet, check the February questions.
- Meaning of life (intheq8.com)
- Giggling Really Is Good for You (everydayfamily.com)
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – November (happiness-box.com)