Ready to answer some questions about yourself? These will bring you self-knowledge that is essential in order to achieve happiness.
- On a scale of one to ten, how healthy are you?
Health plays a big part on our happiness. Can you feel completely happy when you’re ill or overtired? Probably not. So make sure your health is your priority.
- What do you feel grateful for today?
The exercise of being grateful always brings great rewards. When you feel grateful, you become a more positive person which brings you and the ones around you more happiness.
- What makes you miserable?
How can you change it, get rid of it or accept it?
- What makes a good friend?
Make sure your friends have the qualities you value and you’re surrounding yourself with the kind of people that will create a positive environment of friendship.
- When was the last time you cried?
Crying is not always bad. We can cry because we are emotional or even happy. Sometimes crying is necessary to release something that is haunting you inside and you actually feel relieved. Think about the reasons why you cried and how you felt after it.
- Which family member are you closest to?
Family is very important in anyone’s life. Having a good relationship with family influences our happiness. Keep in touch with those you love.
- Is something in your way? Can you move it?
It’s always healthy to think about what’s troubling us and work to find practical solutions.
- Something that made you worry today ___________.
Reflect upon it. How much will this matter one year from now? What’s the worst that could happen? Don’t turn small things into catastrophic events.
- Did you exercise today?
This is closely related to number one. Exercise is actually proved to boost your mood and energy. When you’re feeling down, sometimes the last thing you want is to exercise. However, if you force yourself, you will feel the benefits right after it. Make time for your health.
- Who is your closest companion?
Don’t take this person for granted. Show him/ her how much you appreciate their company.
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – May (happiness-box.com)
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – April (happiness-box.com)