July is coming to an end. Summer is here (or winter depending on where you live) and it’s a good time to reflect upon yourself and your year so far.
- What is your motto?
It’s good to have an ideal to live by, something to remember who you are when you need to make decisions.
- Who’s your best friend?
Friends are our support. It’s important to appreciate the ones that are worth it and keep them close.
- What are you sentimental about?
We all have an emotional side, sometimes we need to let it out.
- What is your heroic downfall? Your Achilles’ heel?
It’s important to know not only our strengths but also our weaknesses. When we are aware of our faults, we can deal with them in a better way.
- How can you help?
Helping in any way has been proved to make you feel better. What’s your cause and how you can do something to help it?
- Where do you go for good ideas?
It’s good to have a ‘temple’, a place to be in peace, to let yourself be yourself, to let ideas flow freely.
- Write a phrase to describe your year so far.
It’s the middle of the year so a good time to reflect upon what’s happened so far and what you want to do with the rest of it.
- Do you have a secret? More than one?
Sometimes telling your secrets can bring you relief. Don’t keep everything to yourself, share with people you trust.
- What are the ingredients for a perfect day?
Plan a day that can get close to that ideal.
- ______________________ is funny.
When you’re feeling down is good to remember what lift up your spirits and take advantage of it.
- Love and its Achilles Heel (oddsnquirks.wordpress.com)
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – June (happiness-box.com)