I haven’t been updating this blog very often because I have been dealing with some emotional issues in the past months. However, I always make sure to post the monthly questions. So here are the ones for August:
- What do you lie about?
I think it’s important to analyse why you lie about it and if there’s a way you can be more honest.
- Who are you?
This question being so general is what makes it good. Only you know who your true self is.
- What are you running from at this moment?
And analyse why you are running from it. What are the consequences of running and not facing it?
- What is your resolution for tomorrow?
And then make sure you complete it.
- What is your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
Plan a Saturday morning when you can do all your favourite things.
- What do you like best about your body today?
Sometimes we forget to see the good things in ourselves, especially when it comes to appearance. We are always so worried about looking better.
- If you had to spend five years in prison, what would you finally have the chance to do?
Maybe you can find some time to do it a little bit more on a daily basis.
- What’s the best part about your life right now?
Again, it’s always good to remember the positive side of things.
- What’s your simplest pleasure?
Sometimes the simplest things are the ones that makes us the happiest.
- Write your recipe for creativity.