The questions are almost coming to an end. After September, it will be only one more month to go. I hope I can think of something to keep this blog interesting. For now, here are the questions:
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
This is a good way to think about your goals. Sometimes what you want to be in five years depends on actions you need to take right now.
- Today you learned __________________.
Every day we learn something but we usually don’t pay attention to these little life lessons we receive.
- Who can help you?
We might be reluctant to ask for help but little things people do can make a big difference in our lives and most people actually like feeling needed.
- Who are the most important people in your life?
Make sure to keep this people close, not necessarily physically close but in the way you deal with the relationships.
- What’s a new place you’ve recently been to?
This question is related to the last one. It’s very important to have new experiences in life and not let the days just go pass.
- Write down a quote for today.
Quotes can be really inspiring. I think some of the quotes I stumbled upon became sort of mantras or mottos that help me remember what’s important.
- Do you plan or are you flying by the seat of your pants?
It’s good to have a balance so it makes sense to think about this. If you’re always planning, maybe you should try to be spontaneous for a change. If you never plan, you might want to think about your long-term goals and how to achieve them.
- When was the last time you went dancing?
I think the idea here is to think about making time for leisure and for yourself. Maybe dancing is not your thing so you could think of this question as “when was the last time you did something just for fun?”.
- Today was amusing because ____________________.
- How do you get out of a rut?
There are people who actually like routine. However, we need new experiences to feel alive and to put things into perspective.
- September: Motivational Quotes (beautyinthebuff.com)
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – August (happiness-box.com)
- 10 Questions To Make You Think – July (happiness-box.com)