Don’t know what to do with your life? Here are 3 websites that actually help. They are not self-help but actual tools to make you more aware of what you want.
- I came across this first one in a very simple way. About 1 year ago, I was really bored and desperate about my life so I went to google and typed “how to change my life”. The first result was this amazing article. This is the article that gave me the idea to start this blog because you have 20 minutes to write 100 things that you want to do and one of the things I wrote was to start a blog.
- The second website was a recommendation from my friend Camila (Camila in Sweden). It is a tool to find out what your values are and help you make decisions in the future. I think it’s very important to be aware of your values. If you make a decision that doesn’t prioritize them, you will feel unhappy.
- The last one is more career-related. It gives you steps to find out what you’d love to do based on your skills and interests.
- Avoid the “What Do You Do?” Question to Keep Small Talk Intersting (lifehacker.com)
- How To Find Out What Job You Love (happiness-box.com)
- Find Your Own Path In Life (happiness-box.com)