It’s always good to reflect upon ourselves so every month I post 10 questions to make you think about life and acquire some self-knowledge. Here are the questions for May:
- How do you want to be remembered?
The answer to this question says a lot about your principles and values, what is really important to you. You should cultivate the qualities that make you proud and happy to be you.
- What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?
Sometimes we start focusing too much on our failures and forget about all the amazing things we have achieved. We all have our moments of success, never forget yours.
- If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Obviously, we can’t go back in time but what we can do is learn from our mistakes so we become better people and better prepared for life.
- Who loves you today?
No matter who you are, be sure that there’s always some out there that loves you. Don’t take them for granted.
- What was your favourite day this week?
And of course, why? What makes a day pleasant for you? How can you get more of this every day?
- What’s the most creative thing you’ve done recently?
Creativity is a very important process. It boosts our energy and motivates us so we should always try to cultivate it.
- What motivated you today?
And since we are on the topic of motivation, here’s a relevant question. We need to know what gives us the drive to live. People need something to work towards, a project that can be personal or professional.
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities for the day, what would you do?
Then plan a day where you can actually forget all your responsibilities and do it.
- List the things that nagged you today.
How can you get rid of them or learn to accept them?
- What gives you comfort right now?
Comfort is absolutely vital in daily life. When everything is crumbling, we need something to fall back on.