- If you’re not happy when you’re not in a relationship, you won’t be happy in one.
- It applies the other way around: if you were happy before you met someone, you can be happy after they are gone.
- Some people are just bad news, give them time to grow up.
- If you consider giving up on someone, you probably already have.
- Don’t be in a relationship if you’re going to act as single.
- A relationship that doesn’t work out the first time probably won’t work out the second time, or the fifth.
- If you’re debating breaking up, face it, you want to break up, rip off the band-aid.
- If someone fucks up, let it go. If they keep fucking up, let them go.
- Staying with someone because you don’t wanna hurt their feelings will eventually hurt their feelings.
- And finally: If you can’t make somebody happy, let them be happy with someone else. And if someone can’t make you happy…
- The Best Advice You Can Get For Breakup (boyalasco.com)
- Should I Stay Or Go? ‘The Normal Bar’ Reveals Truth Behind Splits (huffingtonpost.com)
- Songs To Listen To After A Break-Up (happiness-box.com)