I haven’t been updating this blog very often because I have been dealing with some emotional issues in the past months. However, I always make sure to post the monthly questions. So here are the ones for August:
- What do you lie about?
I think it’s important to analyse why you lie about it and if there’s a way you can be more honest.
- Who are you?
This question being so general is what makes it good. Only you know who your true self is.
- What are you running from at this moment?
And analyse why you are running from it. What are the consequences of running and not facing it?
- What is your resolution for tomorrow?
And then make sure you complete it.
- What is your favourite thing to do on a Saturday morning?
Plan a Saturday morning when you can do all your favourite things.
- What do you like best about your body today?
Sometimes we forget to see the good things in ourselves, especially when it comes to appearance. We are always so worried about looking better.
- If you had to spend five years in prison, what would you finally have the chance to do?
Maybe you can find some time to do it a little bit more on a daily basis.
- What’s the best part about your life right now?
Again, it’s always good to remember the positive side of things.
- What’s your simplest pleasure?
Sometimes the simplest things are the ones that makes us the happiest.
- Write your recipe for creativity.
It’s always good to reflect upon ourselves so every month I post 10 questions to make you think about life and acquire some self-knowledge. Here are the questions for May:
- How do you want to be remembered?
The answer to this question says a lot about your principles and values, what is really important to you. You should cultivate the qualities that make you proud and happy to be you.
- What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?
Sometimes we start focusing too much on our failures and forget about all the amazing things we have achieved. We all have our moments of success, never forget yours.
- If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Obviously, we can’t go back in time but what we can do is learn from our mistakes so we become better people and better prepared for life.
- Who loves you today?
No matter who you are, be sure that there’s always some out there that loves you. Don’t take them for granted.
- What was your favourite day this week?
And of course, why? What makes a day pleasant for you? How can you get more of this every day?
- What’s the most creative thing you’ve done recently?
Creativity is a very important process. It boosts our energy and motivates us so we should always try to cultivate it.
- What motivated you today?
And since we are on the topic of motivation, here’s a relevant question. We need to know what gives us the drive to live. People need something to work towards, a project that can be personal or professional.
- If you didn’t have any responsibilities for the day, what would you do?
Then plan a day where you can actually forget all your responsibilities and do it.
- List the things that nagged you today.
How can you get rid of them or learn to accept them?
- What gives you comfort right now?
Comfort is absolutely vital in daily life. When everything is crumbling, we need something to fall back on.