I decided to give you 10 questions to think about every month. They are from a book called Q&A a day. You can read more about it on my previous post. So here are the 10 questions for this month:
- On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you?
What made you choose that number? Is there something you can do to improve it?
- Who do you miss?
Think of ways you can contact this person more. Maybe you can go visit in 2013.
- What is your most recent act of generosity?
Helping other people is proved to have an effect on happiness.
- Where do you find joy?
- What are your top three wishes?
Maybe you can turn them into your New Year’s Resolutions.
- Why are you impressive?
Thinking positively about yourself will boost your self-esteem.
- If you had to move to a new city, where would you move?
It’s good to know what kind of place you like to live and why. It makes you realize your priorities.
- If you could be the best at anything, what would it be?
Maybe you won’t be the best in the world but you can spend more time working on this skill.
- When was the last time you felt at peace?
It’s always good to go back to places or moments when you feel at peace, even in meditation.
- What is your most cherished memory this year?
Remembering good moments can boost your happiness.